When I was first learning tree diagrams in math I felt like I understood it in class (yeah right). Of course when I went home and started to do the homework I was absolutely lost. I just couldn't grasp the idea of it especially when some problems would say have you put back the object or keep it out. I would just get to confused on what the problem wanted me to do and how I would execute the problem.
With tree diagrams I found that it better to practice it more and more with different scenarios. When I practice it more I start to see how the tree diagrams organize the probabilities. It helps a lot with visuals. Heres a website that has problems using tree diagrams and has different scenarios. I find this website fun to use and a great way to practice tree diagrams. Now i'm better at tree diagrams it just took some practice to get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment